Pay CRFSC Membership Annual Dues and Meeting Fees
- Pay Membership Annual Dues ONLINE at CCDEH website
CRFSC Invoice for Membership Annual 2021-2022 Dues
- Pay Meeting Fees ONLINE at CCDEH website
Important New Laws and Guidelines for 2017-2018 (adopted in 2016)
Conflict / Dispute Resolution Petition
The CRFSC recognizes that discords or disputes regarding the implementation of CalCode may occasionally arise between the retail food industry and Enforcement Agencies. The intention of this process is to provide an objective third party review for resolving disputes.
Petitions will be processed by CRFSC only when all of the FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE MET:
1) The conflict/dispute is an interpretation of CalCode;
2) All attempts at resolution have been exhausted at the local level; and
3) The conflict/dispute has statewide or regional impact
The Food Safety Modernization Act, HR 2751, was signed into law on January 4, 2011 by President Obama...more info
The California Retail Food Safety Coalition (CRFSC) was formed in December 1993 as the “Committee to Review CURFFL” when a group of interested parties (local environmental health officials, the Food and Drug Branch of the Department of Health Services (now known as the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and various segments of the retail food service industry) met to discuss a number of troublesome issues which they all faced. The "founders" of the CRFSC were concerned about, among other things, the fact that during previous years there had been a rash of special-interest legislation that was introduced at the urging of selected members of the food service industry. Unfortunately, much of that new legislation was not based upon sound public health principles. [more info]
There is a Members Only Area available to all CRFSC Members. This allows you access to a variety of information tools and resources. IF you are a member of this organization, please register ASAP for our new website (you can register here). Once your account is created and your membership is verified as being current, you will receive an email within 24 hours activating your account and giving you access to the Members' Area.
So, what is the CRFSC, What are its goals, etc.?
1. What Is the CRFSC and Why Does It Exist?
2. What Are the Coalition’s Goals and Objectives?
3. Who Are the Members of the Coalition?
4. How Are Issues Considered and Decisions Are Made by the Coalition?
5. What Has the Coalition Accomplished?
Enjoy our website and remember, this site is for you...so help make it work for YOU.